Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Photo



gay-boy-and-doll-face: i can't stop laughing at josh's hat...



gay-boy-and-doll-face:

i can't stop laughing at josh's hat though omg

ellaamelia: Story of my life



ellaamelia:

Story of my life

ineedtofindmywaybacktothestart: The Maine | John O'Callaghan |...



ineedtofindmywaybacktothestart:

The Maine | John O'Callaghan | shoes by Gleann Ignacio on Flickr.

Photo



Photo





Photo



teenagemonty-rotg:











teenagemonty-rotg:

image

Photo



Photo



fuckthisshirt: panic-atthetesco: kikiisakitty: potatofart: Op...





















fuckthisshirt:

panic-atthetesco:

kikiisakitty:

potatofart:

Oppression of punks in Indonesia.

I want to cry

I kind of see the metaphor behind the Save Rock & Roll album cover now.

This news story always makes me cringe

Photo



Photo



theultimatecatgoddess: Some of my favorite bands. :D My edit....



theultimatecatgoddess:

Some of my favorite bands. :D

My edit. Don't change the source.

Photo



Photo





Photo



killitwithfire1757: killitwithfire1757: I have never seen a...



killitwithfire1757:

killitwithfire1757:

I have never seen a cuter couple or wedding picture in my life.

Still this is so perfect i love it.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment